- A Positive Learning Environment
- Qualified Educators and Educators Leading Our Early Years Curriculum
- Strong Relationships That Are Built on a Loving and Secure Foundation
- Staff are in Touch With Individualised Personalities of Each and Every Child
- The Importance of Learning Through Play
About Flower Pots Day Nursery
Why Flower Pots?
Meet Our Team
Lauren Peatfield/Nursery Manager - Adeyfield
Lauren has over 9 years experience in childcare and over 4 of those years have been within management...
Charlotte Twine/Nursery Manager - Apsley
Charlotte started at Flower Pots in 2012 and has over 12 years of experience in childcare...
Sarah Spinks/Nursery Manager - Prestwood
Sarah joined the Flower Pots team in 2010 and has been in childcare for over 12 years...
Holly Marshall/Nursery Manager - Boxmoor and Equal Opportunities Manager
Holly has over 12 years experience in childcare and has worked in a number of different roles across the nurseries...
What Parents Say
Absolutely Amazing Nursery. Welcomed into the setting from day one. Such friendly staff that put the children (and parents) at ease. There is always a great range of fun yet educational activities for the children. Communication is great with daily care diaries detailed everything a parent needs to know at the end of the day.